Hidden jewelry candles are an absolutely stunning trend – but where to find good quality ones? I’ve got you covered with these 14 fabulous stores!
Much like the rest of the world, I am utterly obsessed with candles. They’re cute, they make your home smell amazing . . . and, with the rise of small business platforms like Etsy, we’re all benefiting from the influx of artisan candles. (I mean, really, most candles double up as home decor nowadays!)
A recent trend that I’ve been loving is hidden jewelry inside of candles. Not only does it make the entire burning experience more exciting, but it also feels like getting a two-for-one special on your purchase!
Also – what a great gift idea!
However, much like every emerging new trendy item, it feels like you have to trawl through some crap to reach the good stuff. So allow me to do the work for you! Without further ado, I present the 14 best online stores for hidden jewelry candles . . . (Don’t forget to share this list if you enjoy it!)
Table Of Contents
- 1 Chic Crystals With Hidden Jewelry & Gemstones
- 2 2. It’s Actually Pretty Easy To DIY Hidden Crystal Candles – Check Out My Tutorial!
- 3 3. Royal Essence Create A Wide Range of Delicious Scents
- 4 4. Fumble Bee Company Includes Beautiful Hand-made Pressed Flower Jewelry In Their Candles! (Only $15)
- 5 5. Celestia Collective Create Stunning Boho Candles With Hidden Rings!
- 6 6. vIAvELAcANDLES oN eTSY sLIPS classy Gold Jewelry In Candles
- 7 7. The Bling-ish Candle Is Aptly Named With Hidden Fabulous Scents & Necklaces
- 8 8. After The Ultimate Insta-Worthy Candle? Got It.
- 9 9. Sixth Scents Soy Candle
- 10 10. Festive Candles With Jewellery Inside!
- 11 11. Are You A Fan Of Harry Potter? Check Out These Snitch Themed Hidden Jewelry Candle
- 12 12. Kate Bissett Is An Amazon Store That Sells Gorgeous Festive Candles With Hidden Goodies!
- 13 13. Love Horoscopes And Zodiac Signs? These Beautiful Candles Are For You!
- 14 14. Ice N Fire Candles Are Classy & Chic
Chic Crystals With Hidden Jewelry & Gemstones
Our first option is a stunning little Etsy boutique that I am obsessed with. The aesthetic design of their candles is totally shelfie-worthy (it’s a thing; don’t hate me, hate Instagram) and the scents are fabulous. Whether you’re a lover of crystals or jewelry, there is a gorgeous candle just waiting for you!
2. It’s Actually Pretty Easy To DIY Hidden Crystal Candles – Check Out My Tutorial!
Okay, yeah fine – I’m cheating. But, as I was curating this list, I couldn’t help but think: if people wanted to get crafty, or decide exactly which jewelry was inside the candles, they could totally DIY hidden jewelry candles. How would I know?
Oh, because I’ve made them! (And sold them over on my Etsy before. Not at the moment though, alas. But that would’ve made for a great plug, right?)
Check out my Youtube video above to find out how I made my hidden-crystal candles. It’s surprisingly easy – you might find yourself being inspired!
3. Royal Essence Create A Wide Range of Delicious Scents
Jeff Bezos is not only good for being the subject of Bo Burnham’s absolute slap of a track. His capitalist juggernaut Amazon is also pretty nifty.
This Amazon seller, Royal Essence, creates absolutely stunning candles with jewelry surprises inside – and boasts glowing reviews! Personally, I’m living for the funky branding and cute packaging, especially on the crystal candles.
4. Fumble Bee Company Includes Beautiful Hand-made Pressed Flower Jewelry In Their Candles! (Only $15)
Another Etsy bargain! These beautiful handmade candles are everything I love about Etsy: they’re artistic and have tons of charm. Plus, how freaking beautiful are these? Pressed flowers? Gold flakes? Crystals? Just take my money now.
Bonus points because the jewelry included in the candles? It’s also handmade – and so cute!
5. Celestia Collective Create Stunning Boho Candles With Hidden Rings!
Ugh, be still my bohemian heart! These crystal candles are begging for a spot on my desk and – look – who am I to say no? Plus, what fantastic value for money: you’re getting all those gorgeous crystals and a wire-wrapped gemstone ring.
Hell, once you’ve burned the candle and you need somewhere to store those crystals, why not check out one of my 50 crystal display ideas?
6. vIAvELAcANDLES oN eTSY sLIPS classy Gold Jewelry In Candles
This is the candle that kicked off this entire post! I kept seeing it on Pinterest and thought it was such a classy and adorable idea.
7. The Bling-ish Candle Is Aptly Named With Hidden Fabulous Scents & Necklaces
One of the things I love about this candle is that the Etsy seller has included a little video on the listing showing you how to retrieve the jewelry and how it’s wrapped! (Oh – and they have some delicious scents available. Which is always pretty handy when it comes to candles.)
8. After The Ultimate Insta-Worthy Candle? Got It.
Oh my goodness. How did I not find this before the Christmas run-up? Unfortunately, I’m located in a far-flung corner of the world so everything takes a whole month to reach me – but you guys can live for me!
These candles are the ultimate insta-baddies. The shapes? The gold foiling? And there’s jewelry inside? Guys, this is why we love Etsy. The creativity is fabulous.
9. Sixth Scents Soy Candle
These candles are an absolute boho dream!
10. Festive Candles With Jewellery Inside!
If you’re in the northern hemisphere, this candle is right on time for you! I’m loving the autumnal vibes – and the product photography is just stunning.
11. Are You A Fan Of Harry Potter? Check Out These Snitch Themed Hidden Jewelry Candle
Okay, internet, don’t come for me, but I’m not a massive Harry Potter fan. I enjoyed the books a relative amount as a child (but fight me because His Dark Materials is way better), but have no drive to return to them. My partner and I tried to rewatch the movies during the lockdown and . . . yeah, we didn’t get past the first one.
But anyway: the death of my childhood aside.
If you love Harry Potter, I think our next selection is totally perfect for you! One: the candle itself is shaped as a snitch. But two: even the jewelry is Harry Potter themed. Super cute.
12. Kate Bissett Is An Amazon Store That Sells Gorgeous Festive Candles With Hidden Goodies!
I’ll forgive Kate Bissett for their white backgrounds ruining my whole circle theme because how adorable are their candles? While they do have generic candles that will work all year-round, my personal favorites are the seasonal selection!
Especially that witching hour candle! That pumpkin pendant needs to get in my jewelry box. Actually, I need to buy or make a jewelry box because . . . well, honestly, I have no idea where have my necklaces are!
13. Love Horoscopes And Zodiac Signs? These Beautiful Candles Are For You!
Okay, I confess: I have no clue about horoscopes or zodiac signs. But I know a lot of you beautiful people love them!
I’m living for the mystic energy of these beautiful pyramid candles. The beautiful colors and foil detailing is so classy. Again – this is a candle I would love to display in my home!
14. Ice N Fire Candles Are Classy & Chic
Last but not least, we have these simple and elegant candles from Ice N Fire on Amazon. These come in such a vast range of scents that honestly sound delightful. If you’re looking for a gift idea, maybe for an older person, I think these candles are definitely the way to go!
And, with that, we have reached the natural conclusion of this post! I hope you all enjoyed this round-up of the internet’s finest hidden jewelry candles. This is definitely a trend I’m loving – let me know your thoughts on it down below!
Leave a Reply