Check out these 25 adorable cottagecore jewelry pieces – from small businesses on Etsy. Lots of mushrooms, dainty wildflowers and more!
I am utterly obsessed with the cottagecore trend. We already know this. It’s dreamy, fun and utterly adorable. (Plus, it validates all my dreams. Living out in a tiny cottage in the middle of nowhere with a little farm and a big beautiful garden? Sounds like heaven to me.)
However, it can be somewhat hard to follow the trend outside of home decor. Well, for me at least. So today I am sharing with you some easy ways to hold the cottagecore dream close to your heart in your day to day drudge – with adorable jewelry!
(Bonus points because it’s all from Etsy, so you’re supporting small businesses with any purchase you make. Take that, Bezos.)
Table Of Contents
- 1 1. Real Mushrooms Are Encapsulated In These Necklaces!
- 2 2. One Of My Favorite Cottagecore Jewelry Stores For Whimsical, But Wearable Jewelry? ElderFlowerFern!
- 3 3. These Dreamy Vintage Vial Necklaces Are So Cottagecore
- 4 4. Need An Adorable (But Wearable) Cottagecore Jewelry Brand? Edun Jewelry Is A Must-See!
- 5 5. Love Wildflowers? Why Not Wear Them With This Pressed Flower Necklace
- 6 6. Terrarium Earrings Are The Ultimate Cottagecore Jewelry Piece!
- 7 7. These Adorable Bracelets Feature Mini Strawberries!
- 8 8. Rock The 00’s Bead Trend With This Next Necklace!
- 9 9. Love Bees? This Dainty Gold Pendant Is For You!
- 10 10. This Precious Necklace Features A Mini Mushroom Terrarium
- 11 11. The Ultimate Cottagecore Jewelry Brand! This Etsy Seller Hand Embroiders Her Necklaces
- 12 12. These Beautiful Butterfly Earrings Are A Must-See!
- 13 13. This Strawberry Print Cottagecore Jewelry Is Kitschy AF
- 14 14. I’m Obsessed With This Dainty Butterfly Choker
- 15 15. Is It Kawaii? Is It Cottagecore? Who Cares – These Enamel Pendants Are Cute!
- 16 16. These Mini Tea-Cups Are Perfect Sunday Earrings
- 17 17. This Adorable Etsy Store Sells Cutesy Floral Clay Earrings
- 18 18. These Earthy Floral Clay Earrings Have Major “Add To Cart” Energy
- 19 19. This Artist Uses Resin To Preserve Flowers
- 20 20. This Mini Spell-In-A-Bottle Jar Necklace Has Dried Flowers & Crystals
- 21 21. This Whimsical Etsy Find Is The Perfect Cottagecore Necklace
- 22 22. This Hand-Painted Copper And Resin Ring Is Tumblr-Worthy
- 23 23. This Ornate Mushroom Pendant Is A Must See!
- 24 24. This Etsy Seller Creates The Dreamiest Cottagecore Jewelry With Handpainted Designs
- 25 25. All Over The Mushroom Trend? Get A Look At This Locket
Our first choice has to be these magical resin necklaces! Shaped like crystals, but encapsulating real mushrooms, these are adorable and look straight out of a fairytale.
2. One Of My Favorite Cottagecore Jewelry Stores For Whimsical, But Wearable Jewelry? ElderFlowerFern!
Ugh, you’re going to realise the depth of my love for pressed flower jewelry by the end of this post – but I’ll try to provide some variety!
These handmade earrings range from delicate and dainty to bold and fun – but all of them have whimsical flower detailing.
3. These Dreamy Vintage Vial Necklaces Are So Cottagecore
Ugh, ShopCrone is honestly one of my favorite Etsy stores! She creates beautifully witchy and unique jewelry pieces – but a good chunky of them are serving solid cottagecore vibes too. These vintage vial necklaces are ultra-Insta worthy and I’m loving it.
4. Need An Adorable (But Wearable) Cottagecore Jewelry Brand? Edun Jewelry Is A Must-See!
Alas, I do not have my ears pierced – or Edun Jewelry would be an automatic favorite. Their dainty earrings feature pressed flowers in a chic “this doesn’t look handmade” way. These would make such classy gift ideas – or just beautiful additions to your wardrobe!
Guys, I did tell you that I have a things for pressed flower jewelry. I promise the next addition to this list will be something different . . .
How unique and quirky are these terrarium earrings? They’re like little fairy gardens for your ears – and I’m totally here for it! You can buy the empty terrarium templates from Etsy too, if you were interested in DIY’ing these for yourself.
Beaded jewelry is a prime example of when the handmade look just works. This adorable chain has two distinctly cottagecore features: strawberries and flowers. Plus, it’s versatile enough that you could pair it with pretty much anything!
Another super cute cottagecore necklace that isn’t too out there!
While Etsy finds can be wonderfully unique, this also means that they can sometimes be a bit out there for everyday-wear. But fear not! Our next addition to this list is a classy and subtle pendant that has all the dreamy countryside vibes – and a lovely vintage look!
Can you guys tell I’m loving the terrarium necklaces? They’re utterly fabulous.
How insanely talented is the owner of this next Etsy store? These miniature embroidered necklaces feature mushrooms and delicate patterns – plus the price point is crazy affordable, especially when you factor in how much work must go into making these.
Girl, if I had my ears pierced, I would be all over these. One: butterflies? Beautiful. But two: these are so cute and actually wearable. I’m here for it.
I actually made some pressed glass artwork that looked a little similar to these. Check it out in my video below!
So much yes, but so little time. Velvet? Strawberries? Chokers? I’m here for all of the above.
I absolutely adore fine gold jewelry; I think it looks so delicate and well-put together. This butterfly choker is a perfect mix of trendy and timeless.
Are these the ultimate cottagecore earrings? I think so! (Although, I may be somewhat biased as a Brit. Anything featuring tea is going to be an instant win in my book.)
17. This Adorable Etsy Store Sells Cutesy Floral Clay Earrings
Something I am so keen to try out myself is making polymer earrings! Not only does it look fun, the finished product is absolutely stunning. Just look at these beautiful floral earrings. So cute!
What good value for money! You get three pairs of cutesy earrings in one.
If Santa wanted to bring me this necklace for Christmas, I would not be mad!
I’m living for the vial necklace trend – especially vials with dried flowers and crystals! Does it get cuter? I’m going to say a solid “no, sir, it does not”.
Admittedly, this one may be a bit out there for my everyday wear – but it’s so beautifully made and eye-catching that I just had to include it!
How are some people so talented? I honestly don’t understand – but I want somebody to share that with me please. These hand-painted rings are so beyone beautiful that I would wear them myself any day.
OH, HEY FRIEND! NOW IS AS GOOD A TIME AS ANY TO REMIND YOU TO SHARE THIS POST VIA PINTEREST. IT REALLY HELPS THIS SITE GROW – APPRECIATE YA! X
24. This Etsy Seller Creates The Dreamiest Cottagecore Jewelry With Handpainted Designs
Again, this is something I would love to try DIY-ing myself. These beautiful cottagecore rings and pendants are all hand-painted with these beautiful delicate images and then sealed with resin. I’m beyond in love!
Lastly, we have a mushroom locket! You heard that right: it’s a locket . . . with a mushroom design on the front! It’s freaking awesome.
Alright, my darlings, we shall end at the end! I hope you enjoyed this roundup of my favorite cottagecore jewelry items from Etsy. Which ones did you guys vibe with? Would you wear any yourself? Let me know in the comments!