Love dreamy cottagecore dresses and fashion? This is the post for you. Check out these 25 adorable clothing brands for your dream wardrobe. Affiliate links in post.
There is something so deeply satisfying about the cottagecore trend. First and foremost: it’s definitely aesthetically pleasing. Laying in a field of wildflowers with a nostalgic vintage dress on? Sign me up. However, it’s also a far cry from the capitalist hellscape that is reality.
Do I want to catch an overpopulated train to work, only to spend my day in a dingy office staring at a computer screen for 8 hours? Not really. Do I want to run away to a small cottage and spend my days sipping tea, reading and going for walks in the woods? Absolutely.
Alas, I cannot somehow make that dream cottage affordable or free myself from the chains of society. But what I can do? Dress for the life I wish I had. So today we are going to do just that! I’m excited to share 25 adorable cottagecore fashion brands with you all – perfect for picnic dresses and romantic style. Shall we jump straight in?
Table Of Contents
- 1 1. Etsy Store Queenium- Support A Small Business & Look Cute AF!
- 2 2. ASOS – For Tons Of Choice & Everyday-wear
- 3 3. Aliexpress – The Cheapest Romantic Fashion (High-Key Reformation Dupe!)
- 4 4. Affordable & Chic Cottagecore Fashion – ASTR The Label
- 5 5. Reformation – For Sustainable Cottagecore Fashion
- 6 6. High-End, Designer Cottagecore Fashion Brand – For Love & Lemons
- 7 7. Best Online Store For Casual Cottagecore Summer Outfits – Forever New
- 8 8. Lost + Wander – For Cute Picnic Dresses
- 9 9. Prefer Dark Cottagecore Fashion Brands? Try Max Studio
- 10 10. Affordable High Street Option -Missguided
- 11 11. Dainty Summer Clothing Brand – Charlie Holiday
- 12 12. Cute Cottagecore Knit Items – En Saison
- 13 13. Another Affordable Sustainable Option – Faithfull The Brand
- 14 14. Need Casual Cottagecore Outfit Ideas? Try Topshop
- 15 15. Mature Casual Summer Dresses? Lucy Paris GOT The Assignment
- 16 16. Want To Feel Like You’re In A Vintage Home Movie? Try English Factory
- 17 17. Another One For The Lovers Of Dark Cottagecore Clothing – BTFL-Life
- 18 18. Floral Daytime Dresses Galore With Mink Pink
- 19 19. My New Favourite Brand? Nobody’s Child
- 20 20. Best Cottagecore Items On Shein
- 21 21. Love Quirky Floral Finds? Urban Outfitters Might Be For You
- 22 22. Little Bit Boho? Try Free People
- 23 23. Best Online Store For Mature, Countryside Fashion? Anthropologie
- 24 24. Another Vintage Inspired Brand You’ll Love Sister Jane
- 25 25. Goodnight Macaroon
We’re starting with a bang! I love Etsy because you’re directly supporting small businesses (take that, Bezos!) and you can typically find really beautiful pieces. Bonus points as these dresses are tailored to your proportions – so they’ll be wonderfully flattering! (They’re also crazily affordable and the seller has a ton of glowing reviews.)
2. ASOS – For Tons Of Choice & Everyday-wear
ASOS always understands the assignment with stylish pieces for each new trend! I love that their clothing items are perfect for everyday wear – and don’t cost a pretty penny! If you’re looking for aesthetic cottagecore outfit ideas that you can wear day to day, ASOS will definitely have something for you.
3. Aliexpress – The Cheapest Romantic Fashion (High-Key Reformation Dupe!)
Now, my favourite place to get cottagecore dresses is hands down Reformation. The style is timeless and chic and the products are sustainably made. Both things we love. However, Reformation’s price tag is incredibly hefty – so my favourite place to get cheap dupes? Well, it has to be Aliexpress.
You can easily find adorable dresses for around the $10 mark – and their range of selection is unparalleled!
Enjoying this post? Make sure you check these ones out later . . .
4. Affordable & Chic Cottagecore Fashion – ASTR The Label
Love the trend, but want a more mature and timeless option? Great! We love shopping slow on this corner of the web.
ASTR The Label is perfect for building a long-lasting wardrobe that you’ll wear year on year. Everything is romantic and dreamy – yet versatile enough to style in a ton of different ways. (Also, that sage green dress? Is everything.)
5. Reformation – For Sustainable Cottagecore Fashion
My one true love! Okay, we have already covered how much I love Reformation for vintage-style cottagecore dresses. And can you blame me? If I had my way, they’d make up my entire wardrobe. Plus, those embroidered jeans? With mushrooms. I’m deceased in the best possible way. These aesthetic cottagecore outfits are perfect for picnic days, dates and just general slaying for the ‘gram.
(I mean, do we still do that? Not really. But maybe Insta will make a comeback.)
Oh – and did I mention that they’re sustainable? Because they are and I’m here for it.
6. High-End, Designer Cottagecore Fashion Brand – For Love & Lemons
For Love and Lemons is one of my favourite brands – and they’ve been nailing the cottagecore trend before it was even popular. When I still lived in London and didn’t have to worry about things like rent, (thanks adulthood!) I used to treat myself to a For Love and Lemons dress each year on Black Friday. The quality is fabulous and the designs are absolutely beautiful.
7. Best Online Store For Casual Cottagecore Summer Outfits – Forever New
Woo-hoo! We’re keeping it local with an Aussie brand when it comes to Forever New. Again, this is a brand I have tried and adored. Their products are comfy, well-made – and perfect for casual summer outfit ideas. Bonus points because they don’t embrace trends too quickly – their clothing is pretty timeless, so you can keep re-wearing the outfits year on year.
8. Lost + Wander – For Cute Picnic Dresses
Vintage silhouettes, floral prints and pastel tones . . . everything you need for the perfect picnicking outfit! (Also did anyone else know that picnicking was a word? Because I was fully expecting Grammarly to scold me there.)
I love how whimsical these dresses us – even the small details like the flairs and the capped sleeves. They make me think of wandering down a pretty forest path with baskets, picking strawberries. Ah, what a dream! The ultimate cottagecore style idea.
9. Prefer Dark Cottagecore Fashion Brands? Try Max Studio
Admittedly, I’m hardly “down with the kids” – so I don’t know all the many sub-genres of cottagecore. But I know that one is dark cottagecore! So I think this fashion brand lives up to that task. (And is also very cute. I want that maxi dress!)
By the way – that dress? It’s on sale for a third of its original price, so get in quick!
10. Affordable High Street Option -Missguided
A lot of people love Missguided – and for good reason! They’re always bang on trend with cute clothing it ems – that come at a budget-friendly high street price point.
Whether you’re after a mini dress, maxi dress, fairy dress, floral print dress (basically: all the dresses) you can find what you want on Missguided! Plus, if you’re in the United States, delivery is super quick – so you can get that dress for that thing right when you need it!
11. Dainty Summer Clothing Brand – Charlie Holiday
Okay, so this list has definitely pushed me into finding some fabulous new clothing brands – and I’m living for it! Charlie Holiday is one such brand that I hadn’t heard of – but their reviews are on point and so are their dainty dresses!
12. Cute Cottagecore Knit Items – En Saison
We’re finally coming into summer down under (hence the focus on dresses!) – but for those of you in the Northern hemisphere let me share a brand that has adorable cottagecore knitwear. Cute and perfect for preppy winter fashion!
13. Another Affordable Sustainable Option – Faithfull The Brand
Yay – another budget-friendly sustainable brand! I try where possible to buy sustainably, but am also an international student who’s only legally allowed to work 20 hours a week . . . so when I find a sustainable brand that I can afford it’s a really exciting time!
Plus, I absolutely adore that linen dress. By the way – Faithfull The Brand are having a hefty sale, so grab yourself a discount now! (Seriously. You’ll regret missing out otherwise!)
14. Need Casual Cottagecore Outfit Ideas? Try Topshop
I’m still devastated that the high-street Topshop stores are close – but you can always find their items online!
15. Mature Casual Summer Dresses? Lucy Paris GOT The Assignment
Ooh – again, we have some cute knits popping up! Don’t say I never gave you anything.
16. Want To Feel Like You’re In A Vintage Home Movie? Try English Factory
Um, serve me those vintage aesthetics? I’m obsessed.
17. Another One For The Lovers Of Dark Cottagecore Clothing – BTFL-Life
Can someone please take away my credit card? At this point of the list, my self-control is wavering. There are simply too many cute dresses on show right now.
18. Floral Daytime Dresses Galore With Mink Pink
Nothing says spring summer fun like florals – no matter what Miranda Priestley says!
19. My New Favourite Brand? Nobody’s Child
So it turns out I like low-maintenance fashion. Chuck it on and go. Loose and flowy so there are no uncomfortable waistlines. Maxi dresses so the wind-trap that is Melbourne can’t catch me off-guard. These casual (but adorable) dresses are here for me. And I appreciate that.
20. Best Cottagecore Items On Shein
Shein is the ultimate one-stop-shop for the budget-conscious babe. You can find tons of Insta-worthy casual dresses for $10 – and get your wardrobe kitted out. I personally think these four dresses are some of the cutest cottagecore items on Shein, but they’ve got an entire category dedicated to the trend, so go take a browse!
21. Love Quirky Floral Finds? Urban Outfitters Might Be For You
Dreamy romantic fashion with an edgy, modern twist? UO has shown up to serve looks!
I absolutely love Urban Outfitters for everything from clothing to cute home decor items. Here are a few of my current favourite items to check out . . . ugh, take my money!
22. Little Bit Boho? Try Free People
FreePeople is one of my go-to stores for boho-chic clothing – but they definitely have some fun ditsy prints and floaty dresses that fit the cottagecore aesthetic.
23. Best Online Store For Mature, Countryside Fashion? Anthropologie
I am deeply obsessed with those dungarees.
24. Another Vintage Inspired Brand You’ll Love Sister Jane
Those collars are absolutely to die for. All the vibes.
25. Goodnight Macaroon
And our last addition to this list is another affordable clothing brand you’ll fall in love with. All the aesthetic dresses in the trendy nostalgic fits, with beautiful feminine patterns . . . and a 40% off sitewide sale! Get in quick!
With that, our list is concluded! I hope you enjoyed this roundup of dreamy cottagecore fashion brands and dresses. (Okay, fine – mostly dresses. I’m lazy, okay, I love the convenience of not having to match outfits.) Which brand was your favourite? Are you into the cottagecore trend? Let me know in the comments below!