Need cute and cheap solutions for storing jewelry? Check out these 30 DIY earring holder ideas now!
Would you guys believe that I don’t have my ears pierced? I’m a big old 23 years of age, but somehow I’ve just never found the time. However, while researching craft ideas for my ring collection, I kept coming across adorable homemade earring holder ideas . . . And, naturally, I just had to share the love!
For my pierced friends out there – have a seat and let’s check out some gorgeous crafts!
Table Of Contents
- 1 Try My Aesthetic DIY Jewellery Organiser!
- 2 1. The First Project On This List Is Minimal And Chic
- 3 2. Love The Marble Look? Try Out This DIY Earring Holder Idea
- 4 3. Willing To Try A Bigger Project?
- 5 4. Tina Le Comes Through With Another Funky DIY Idea
- 6 5. Follow This Tutorial For A Cute Vertical Earring Stand
- 7 6. Okay, So TikTok Just Has All The Ideas
- 8 7. After A Cute & Simple Jewelry STorage Idea? Try This
- 9 8. Fancy Taking On A Bigger Project? Try These Chic Wire Earring Holders
- 10 9. Convert An Embroidery Hoop Into A DIY Earring Holder
- 11 10. DIY A Chic Triangle Earring Holder
- 12 11. Enjoy A More Vintage Look? Use String To DIY This Earring Holder
- 13 12. Have Fun With Colour Blocking
- 14 13. You’ll Want To Make This ASAP! It’s The Perfect ORGANISER fOR sMALL sPACES
- 15 14. These Minimal Triangles Make Perfect DIY Earring Holders
- 16 15. Go Boho With These Rattan Jewellery Holder Ideas
- 17 16. This Cute DIY Earring holder Also Has Space For Your Other Items
- 18 17. Our Next Option Is Totally Adorable
- 19 18. Use Polymer Clay To CREATE gORGEOUS Aesthetic Earring Holders
- 20 19. This TikTok User Shares The Ultimate Easy DIY Earring Holder
- 21 20. Make The Most Out Of Small Spaces With This Hidden Away Earring Holder
- 22 21. This TikTok Tutorial Is Giving Me All The Cottagecore Vibes!
- 23 22. Upcycle An Old Vinyl Record Into A Earring Hanging Display
- 24 23. Make These Gorgeous Candy Coloured Earring Holders For YOUR sTUDS
- 25 24. Is This A Jewelry Display Or An Adorable DIY Dressing Station?
- 26 25. Adorable Mini Earring Stand
- 27 26. A Lick Of Paint & A Corkboard Make A Stunning Combination
- 28 27. Upcycle An Old Printer Drawer Into A Handy Organiser
- 29 28. I’m obsessed With The Cute Mirror Detailing On This Next DIY Project
- 30 29. You Could Make This Earring Holder In Five Minutes For Under $15
- 31 30. Need A Trendy & Modern DIY Earring Display Idea? This Is It!
- 32 31. These Velvet Earring Ribbons Are Giftworthy
I have a fun update for this post: I actually made a little DIY jewelry organizer from a cardboard box!
This craft is super cheap (as in, less than $10 cheap) – plus, it’s a fun way to upcycle cardboard! Check out the TikTok tutorial below.
Considering the niche I create content in, I obviously love the look of crafts. However, in my humble opinion, the best crafts are ones that look storebought! Our first addition to this list fits the bill perfectly.
2. Love The Marble Look? Try Out This DIY Earring Holder Idea
This next project looks so high-end – plus, it’s taught me how easy it is to cut acrylic sheets! You guys can bet your bottom dollar that I will be testing that out in projects to come.
When I first saw this next earring display, my jaw honestly hit the floor. I thought it was an Etsy product rather than a DIY tutorial! But no – you can follow along the instructions to make this bad boy at home.
4. Tina Le Comes Through With Another Funky DIY Idea
If you’ve read any of the DIY compilations on this site, you will likely know that I am a big fat Tina Le stan. She’s awesome! In this video, she shares an easy and fun IKEA hack to use rattan to create a super cute earring holder. Very boho chic!
5. Follow This Tutorial For A Cute Vertical Earring Stand
If you’re insanely organised and keep your earring cards – or you need earring storage for your business – this vertical holder is super adorable.
6. Okay, So TikTok Just Has All The Ideas
7. After A Cute & Simple Jewelry STorage Idea? Try This
This idea is cute, but simple enough to suit most decor schemes.
8. Fancy Taking On A Bigger Project? Try These Chic Wire Earring Holders
An aspect of crafting that I love is the drive to learn new skills; I’ll often see a project and think “well, I guess it’s time to master glass cutting”. This tutorial is definitely giving me major inspiration!
I am all for repurposing common household items into something a little more exciting – and this embroidery-hoop-turned-earring-display ticks that box perfectly!
Does this look it could’ve been bought at Urban Outfitters or what? (The correct answer is “yes, Mia. Yes, it does”.
Okay, so this is an idea that I am heavily invested in. I love it! You could even create cool string art and use it as a trellis for climbing plants . . . hmm . . .
There are multiple things I look for in a DIY – one, obviously, for it to be cute. But another big factor I take into consideration is how easily can this be customized to suit my tastes? This next craft project is definitely one that you can switch the colours around with – and I appreciate the versatility!
Oh, I love how modern and clean this project turned out! It’s definitely something I’d make for myself – I actually think it’d be a great little DIY gift idea.
Again – is anyone else getting Urban Outfitters vibes?
If you’re after a one-stop shop where you can display all your jewelry, this wall-mounted wooden display is a great option. I wish I were skilled in using tools so that I could create it myself!
Next addition to this list is a classy DIY earring holder that would suit pretty much any home. I’m a big fan of the darker wood especially!
18. Use Polymer Clay To CREATE gORGEOUS Aesthetic Earring Holders
I haven’t shared any clay crafts on this next site (yet, anyway!) – but I’m a massive fan of them. These polymer clay jewelry displays are super adorable – and you just wait for some of the Tik Tok options I found!
Now, this is a bit of me! Anyone that followed my old website will know that I am obsessed with the humble photo frame upcycle craft. Frames are just so versatile – in fact, I have a really fun craft project coming up soon featuring one . . .
Since significantly downsizing to our current apartment, I am all about finding small space hacks – and I love this one! So fun.
21. This TikTok Tutorial Is Giving Me All The Cottagecore Vibes!
Oh sweet crafting overlords, I wish I were this talented with clay! Again, I guess that’s the benefit of my newfound unemployment – your girl is going to have the time to learn!
22. Upcycle An Old Vinyl Record Into A Earring Hanging Display
This would make a terrific thrift flip idea too!
How adorable are these little jewellery holders? I would totally make these to tuck away my rings. You could easily fit them into your drawers – or even make a gallery wall set-up!
Another super easy idea is to convert an old tray into an accessoring station.
Our next project is utterly adorable – and super diddy! If you read my 29 best miniature dollhouse kits post, you’ll likely remember how much I love anything tenny tiny.
26. A Lick Of Paint & A Corkboard Make A Stunning Combination
How have I never considered painting a corkboard before? It’s so simple – but the effect is beautiful. This would be great as a little home office organisation DIY too . . . and another project is getting added to my to-try pile.
There is one small (small) downside to moving into our new place – it’s so modern that vintage home decor doesn’t always slot in all that well. I’ve wanted to upcycle an old printer tray for the longest time; however, there’s not really the space. Someone else will have to live out my dream for me! (Please?)
29. You Could Make This Earring Holder In Five Minutes For Under $15
I love the TikTok world of Etsy sellers – they’re always coming up with cute and creative storage solutions!
30. Need A Trendy & Modern DIY Earring Display Idea? This Is It!
When I tell you my jaw dropped when this tutorial popped up on my Pinterest feed, I was shocked. This is such a fun idea – and could easily be modified for other items too!
And lastly we have these, quite frankly, gorgeous little ribbon holders. These are getting saved to my Pinterest board as DIY gift inspiration for Christmas! Such a stunning idea.
With that, I shall return you to your lives! I hope this post filled you with as much excitement as it did for me. Hell, I’m half-tempted to go out and get pierced just so I can make some of these. Which project was your favourite? Would you make any of these yourself? Let me know in the comments below!