Dress for comfort and style with these 20 trendy embroidered sweaters! All are budget-friendly & tons of small businesses are featured too. Affiliate links in post.
Embroidered sweaters are the ultimate winter staple. We’ve chatted about the best places to find cool knits on this site before – but, when it comes to effortlessly chic (and, more importantly, comfy) outfits, a crewneck takes the cake. Plus, sweaters are the ultimate year-round staple – pair them with shorts or a tennis skirt in summer and layer ’em up in winter!
That being said, does anyone else find it so hard to find cute jumpers? We’re flooded with tacky designs, cheaply printed, and generally just boring fashion in the colder months. Personally, I think printed sweatshirts often look a bit low-quality and I’m all about embroidered sweaters. So join me for some internet shopping and I’ll share some instant add-to-cart options for fall!
Table Of Contents
- 1 My Wishlist Topper: An Adidas x Disney Embroidered Sweater
- 2 Keep Warm With A Kitschy Strawberry Festival Crewneck
- 3 This Looks Like a Winnie The Pooh x Nike Embroidered Sweater!
- 4 A Total Winner: Sage Reclaimed Vintage Floral Embroidered Sweater
- 5 Adidas Originals x Thebe Magugu Released A Stunning Bird Of Paradise Embroidered Hoodie
- 6 How Fun Are These Y2K Floral Crewnecks?
- 7 This Jewel-Embroidered Knit From Zara Is Perfect For That Holiday Party You’ve Got Coming Up
- 8 A Vintage-Inspired Kickers Crewneck
- 9 This Nike-Inspired Embroidered Crewneck Is A Stylish Etsy Find!
- 10 Daisy Street’s Oversized Embroidered Half Zip Is Perfect For Spring Strolls
- 11 Featuring A Fun Retro Font And Barbie Pink Color, This Embroidered “I Hope You Have A Good Day” Sweater Is Adorable!
- 12 Embrace The Neutral Aesthetic With These Nike-Dupe Embroidered Sweatshirts
- 13 Technically A Cheat But How Adorable Is This Strawberry Knit Cardigan?
- 14 Looking For Something More Subtle? This Heart-Embroidered V-Neck Is A Must See
- 15 Need Something For The Office? Here’s A Feminine Floral Embroidered Sweater!
- 16 Get Cosy In This Embroidered Half-Zip Fleece
- 17 How Aesthetic Are These Heartbreak Sweaters?
- 18 Nike’s Lime Green Floral Embroidered Hoodie Is A Vibe!
- 19 Take It Easy In This Retro Crewneck
- 20 Last But Not Least, A Cosy Highneck Floral Embroidered Knit Sweater
My Wishlist Topper: An Adidas x Disney Embroidered Sweater
First up, we have my personal favorite: an Adidas x Disney collaboration sweater! Featuring adorable pastel pink space-themed characters and retro lettering, this sweater hits all the big yeses for me.
(And it’s black? The color of timeless wardrobe staples that you can wear year after year? They’re truly giving us everything.)
Next up on the list is an adorable strawberry-themed sweater from a small business on Etsy. This comes in multiple colors, if you’re more of a grey kind of girl.
Paired with a little tennis skirt, some pink socks and chunky white trainers in summer? What a Yk2 vibe!
I’ll be the first to admit that Etsy is a little cheeky with the Nike dupes . . . but, honestly, who’s complaining? Look at how cute this faux Winnie The Pooh collab turned out!
I love that this is a hoodie too – perfect for snuggling up in the cooler winter months.
Reclaimed Vintage is one of my favorite ASOS brands – and for good reason! Their quality is great for the price point and they’re great at making timeless wardrobe staples. (Probably because they take inspiration from vintage styles and we all know how much I love those!)
This sage green sweater is absolutely stunning and I want it. That is all x x
Is anyone else obsessed with the Adidas fashion collaborations? I love them so freaking much. Plus, Adidas clothing is normally pretty high quality!
As someone who lives in Australia and is constantly seeing Birds Of Paradise on every balcony and garden, this hoodie makes my heart so happy! (Although, your girl has learned that white is not a color that can survive in my wardrobe…)
This is another Etsy staple! (And what adorable colors it comes in – which is your fave? I can’t decide between lilac and light green.) I am all about Y2k fashion at the moment and these floral sweaters are super cute and easy to style.
Okay, sure, this technically doesn’t quite count . . . but isn’t she stunning? This jewel-embossed sweater is so glittery and pretty. Honestly, paired with some wide-leg frayed edge black jeans and platform booties, this would be great for a holiday look.
(Oh my god, guys. Holiday party season is coming up soon! Is anyone else obscenely excited?)
Has anyone else noticed the resurgence of brands like Kickers, Champion and FILA? I’m totally for it – especially because they’re more affordable than juggernauts like Adidas and Nike.
This Kickers sweater is retro AF . . . and I love it.
Again, Etsy is swooping in with Nike dupes that are cuter than the sweaters Nike has out at the moment! It’s in our staple color (funeral black) and features super fun purple embroidered detailing.
Daisy Street’s Oversized Embroidered Half Zip Is Perfect For Spring Strolls
Prefer less feminine styles? This embroidered half zip is perfect!
Featuring A Fun Retro Font And Barbie Pink Color, This Embroidered “I Hope You Have A Good Day” Sweater Is Adorable!
Honestly, kiddos, at this point I don’t have tons more to say. Lots of cute sweaters, I want to buy them all! Anyways, enjoy this TikTok of my sweater collection:
Embrace The Neutral Aesthetic With These Nike-Dupe Embroidered Sweatshirts
Technically A Cheat But How Adorable Is This Strawberry Knit Cardigan?
Looking For Something More Subtle? This Heart-Embroidered V-Neck Is A Must See
Need Something For The Office? Here’s A Feminine Floral Embroidered Sweater!
Get Cosy In This Embroidered Half-Zip Fleece
How Aesthetic Are These Heartbreak Sweaters?
Nike’s Lime Green Floral Embroidered Hoodie Is A Vibe!
Take It Easy In This Retro Crewneck
Last But Not Least, A Cosy Highneck Floral Embroidered Knit Sweater
Alright, my friends, thank you for reading! I hope this post provided you with tons of embroidered sweater inspiration. Which option was your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!
Leave a Reply